Exam Name: HubSpot Service Hub Software Certification Exam
Please Note: We tried our best to keep this website updated for our users for free. You can also contribute by updating new questions or existing question-answer(s). There are many questions on our website, it’s not easy for us to check them regularly. It will be great if you can help us to update the website. Just comment on the same Answer Post or Page or contact us through our contact us page. We will try to update the question/answer ASAP.
What’s Included in This Certification?
The certification starts with a lesson on customer journey mapping, where you’ll build empathy for your customers and truly understand their experience. Then, after you’ve understood the customer experience, you’ll learn how to improve the experience — that’s where Service Hub comes in. The certification teaches you how to use help desk to create a frictionless experience for your customers, self-service options to help your customers help themselves, and feedback and advocacy to turn your customers into your best marketers.
This certification consists of five lessons and various practical exercises and quizzes that allow you to apply your knowledge along the way.
Who Is This Certification Meant For?
If you’re interested in learning how you can improve your customer service, this course is for you. Specifically, this course is targeted towards customer service managers and agents.
Anything I Should Know Before Starting This Certification?
The course will take about two hours to complete, not including the 60-question exam at the end. Also, please keep in mind that in order to get certified, you must have Service Hub Professional or Enterprise. If you’re looking for education on Service Hub Starter.
- 7 lessons
- 24 videos
- 5 quizzes
- 1:42 hours Duration
- True or false? Your leadership team should be the ones to create the customer journey map.
- True or false? You should only include four stages in your customer journey map.
- True or false? Customer journey maps are only useful for customer-facing individuals.
- True or false? When setting up your Conversations email inbox, you should connect your personal email.
- True or false? The only way to move tickets to diﬀerent stages is manually.
- True or false? It’s a good idea to write your knowledge base titles as questions.
- True or false? Experiencing lower ticket volume is a good indicator that your knowledge base is working well.
- True or false? It’s a best practice to send your NPS survey to customers monthly.
- True or false? You should only ask a customer to become an advocate over the phone.
- True or false? Regardless of how long it takes, you should respond to every single customer feedback survey you receive.
- Which of the following is NOT a stage in HubSpot’s feedback framework?
- What is an advocate?
- According to the prioritization matrix, customer issues that are high impact and high cost should be prioritized:
- If you want to know what your customer thinks about their sales experience, which feedback survey should you use?
- You should use custom feedback surveys when you want to understand ________.
- Which of the following is NOT an example of an advocacy action?
- How often should a customer effort score survey be used?
- How do you calculate NPS?
- Which of the following is NOT a step when establishing listening posts?
- All of following are appropriate ways you can encourage folks to ﬁll out your feedback surveys EXCEPT:
- Scenario: Your boss wants to assess how customers feel after a technician visited their home. Which survey should your boss use?
- Fill in the blank: Reach out to your ______ to ask them to complete advocacy actions.
- Fill in the blank: You should use a customer eﬀort score instead of a customer satisfaction survey when you want to understand __________.
- True of false? You can edit the NPS question in HubSpot.
- In HubSpot, help desk is comprised of all of the following tools EXCEPT:
- Fill in the blank: When responding to a customer, you should use an email template to______.
- All of the following are reasons to @ mention someone on a ticket record EXCEPT:
- What is a snippet?
- When should a company create multiple customer journey maps?
- Fill in the blank: Creating a customer journey map will help you identify the journey from customer to ______.
- Fill in the blank: When creating a customer journey map, you should map out what your customer is ______ and ________.
- Which report(s) do yo use to decide which knowledge base articles to write?
- When should you consider using a chatbot?
- When should you use multiple ticket pipelines?
- A service level agreement is a(n)
- A help desk does all of the following EXCEPT:
- Fill in the blank: With HubSpot’s help desk, you can streamline and manage your intake within ______.
- All of the following are stages of troubleshooting EXCEPT:
- In terms of customer support, what does triage mean?
- Fill in the blank: The primary goal of a customer journey map is to ______.
- The extended value stage is when you _______.
- How often should you revisit your customer journey map to ensure it’s kept up to date?
- A customer journey map is a representation of:
- Which of the following is NOT a best practice when creating knowledge base articles?
- Which of the following is an appropriate knowledge base title?
- The HubSpot knowledge base tool can do all of the following EXCEPT:
- In order to assess customer service agent performance, which of the following reports should you look at?
- You should use a call-out in a knowledge base article to:
- Fill in the blank: A knowledge base is a ______.
- With Service Hub, you can complete all of the following tasks EXCEPT:
- The four key moments to keep in mind when customer journey mapping are: First impression, ___________, intended value, extended value
- True or false? You should only reach out to your detractors.
- Which of the following is NOT an appropriate way to categorize your knowledge base articles?
- True or false? Through ticket automation, you can move a ticket from one stage to another based on an email response.
- An example of an intended value milestone is when the customer expected to get her fridge ﬁxed, ________.
- You can do all of the following from a ticket record EXCEPT:
- Fill in the blank: With ticket ________, you are able to edit ticket properties according to which team owns the ticket.
- When setting up your knowledge base in HubSpot, you need to connect your _______.
- Fill in the blank: Companies use customer journey maps to build _______ for their customers.
- True or false? A visitor can start a conversation with a chatbot, and then that chatbot can transfer the conversation to a human.
- True or false? Knowledge base articles should be casual, personable, and anecdotal.
- True or false? Most people prefer using self-service compared to phone support.
- True or false? You could use an NPS survey to assess overall sentiment of your employees.
- True or false? Customer effort score is measured on a three-point scale.
- Your manager wants to know who your primary persona is. The best feedback survey to use is:
- You want to understand how your customer support team is performing. The best feedback survey to use is:
- You should include all of the following stages in your customer journey map EXCEPT:
- All of the following are beneﬁts of email support EXCEPT:
- Intake is how you _____.
- In terms of a customer journey map, what does intended value refer to?
- True or false? A knowledge base is a type of self-service.
- An example of an extended value milestone is when a customer:
- How often should you edit your knowledge base articles?
- An example of a customer using self-service is when they:
- Which of the following is a benefit of live chat?
- True or false? You should write new knowledge base articles every day.
- True or false? Your customer journey map should be written from the perspective of your customer.
- True or false? Each team within your company should have their own customer journey map.
- All of the following are reasons to collect feedback EXCEPT:
- Which survey asks the following question: How easy was it for you to handle your issue?
- Which of the following is an example of when you should use a restricted knowledge base?
- Which of the following tools is NOT included in HubSpot’s Service Hub?
- True or false? When writing custom feedback surveys, use a variety of open-ended and closed-ended questions.
- What’s a good NPS score?
- Fill in the blank: You should use NPS instead of customer satisfaction survey when you want to understand __________.