Exam Name: Waze Ads Fundamentals Assessment
Please Note: We tried our best to keep this website updated for our users for free. You can also contribute by updating new questions or existing question-answer(s). There are many questions on our website, it’s not easy for us to check them regularly. It will be great if you can help us to update the website. Just comment on the same Answer Post or Page or contact us through our contact us page. We will try to update the question/answer ASAP.
Waze Local Starter is a self-service advertising platform designed to promote physical stores in Waze. Reach nearby drivers with Promoted Search highlighting your business םn Waze search results, and Branded Pins marking your location on the map
Whether you’re just getting started with Waze’s advertising solutions, or looking to learn best practices, the Waze Fundamentals course will help you make the most of your campaigns.
From learning about Waze’s community and audience you can reach with your campaigns, to creative best practices that can help you stand out from the crowd, this e-learning course is designed to equip you with the tools you need to drive you to the results you want.
Once you’ve completed the course you’ll be awarded your Waze Certified badge to showcase your Waze knowledge.
- Which Waze offering is a data exchange program in an effort to form partnerships with local governments around the world?
- Waze is a _____ movement company, with the power to move people to you.
- Passing the “Toothbrush Test” means that drivers use Waze ____ times per day.
- In the U.S., on which of the following popular branding platforms do people spend the most in-app time per month, on average?
- What type of additional support do Preferred Partners receive?
- Pricing for Plus starts at $____/day?
- Which solution is meant for businesses with 1 to 10 locations?
- In 2017, ads on Waze generated how many navigations to local businesses around the world?
- Is there a minimum investment to become Certified?
- Pricing for Waze Ads is based upon what type of model?
- In the U.S., Wazers with how many people in their household make up 65% of overall users?
- What business information does a Branded Pin provide when a user clicks on the info button?
- What do all three ad formats help businesses achieve?
- What can advertising on Waze Local help businesses of all sizes achieve?
- Which Waze Partner Program service level requires Waze Ads Advanced Certification and a minimum quarterly investment?
- In the U.S., nearly half (46%) of all Waze users have a yearly household income of what amount (USD)?
- What do Waze Ads include that traditional OOH, billboards, and other ad platforms lack?
- Which ad formats does the Plus solution offer?
- If you plan to spend less than $169/day, which solution is most suitable for your business?
- Waze uses insights to effectively target drivers _____?
- What is the most recent Waze offering?
- In the U.S., almost ⅓ of the Wazers you reach on Waze live within how many miles / km of your business?
- How many people use Waze around the world each month?
- How many crowdsourced reports on routes and road conditions does Waze receive each month?
- Name the level(s) of the Waze Partner Program.
- How does the Waze Dashboard define the Navigations performance metric?
- What additional features are in the Plus dashboard?
- Which Agency Partner service level requires Advanced Certification and a minimum quarterly investment?
- More than what percentage of drivers using Waze are between 25 and 54 years old?
- On which of the following popular branding platforms do people spend the most in-app time per month, on average?
- On which platform can small and medium-sized businesses or national brands seeking localized campaigns advertise?
- What is the newest Waze offering?
- Pricing for both Starter and Plus is based upon what type of model?
- Pricing for Waze Local Starter begins at as little as $ ____/day, while Waze Local Plus starts at $____/day?
- Insights and data allow Waze Local to effectively target drivers by knowing what?
- Nearly half (46%) of all Waze users have a yearly household income of what amount?
- How many hours per month do Wazers average on the app?
- Name the level(s) of Waze Agency partnership?
- What do all three ad formats help small and medium-sized businesses or national brands seeking localized campaigns achieve?
- In 2017, more than ______ drivers visited local businesses in the U.S. advertising on Waze?
- What does Promoted Search offer?
- How are Waze routes developed to be as efficient as possible?
- What is our company’s mission statement?
- Almost ⅓ of the Wazers you reach on Waze Local live within how many miles of your business?
- Zero-Speed Takeover displays ads when drivers ________?
- If you plan to spend less than $100/day, which solution is most suitable for your business?
- On average, what navigational increase do businesses experience when they advertise on Waze Local?
- What is the minimum investment requirement for Preferred Partners?
- What does the Waze Dashboard allow you to do?
- Which Waze offering is a data exchange program that offers Waze vital insights on proposed road closures and detours?
- How many times per day do drivers feel they must use Waze in order to pass “The Toothbrush Test”??
- In what year did Google acquire Waze?
- Wazers with 2 to 4 people in their household make up what percentage of overall users?
- Which additional ad format does Waze Local Plus offer?
- What can advertising on Waze Local help small and medium-sized businesses or national brands seeking localized campaigns achieve?
- What do Waze Local ads offer that traditional OOH and billboards lack?
- What type of additional support do Waze Preferred Partners receive?
- What business information do Branded Pins provide when a user clicks on them?
- How do you calculate an Ad’s Click-Through Rate (CTR)?
- What is the Waze key user benefit?
- How many people use Waze around the world?