Exam Name: Bing Accreditation Exam
Please Note: We tried our best to keep this website updated for our users for free. You can also contribute by updating new questions or existing question-answer(s). There are many questions on our website, it’s not easy for us to check them regularly. It will be great if you can help us to update the website. Just comment on the same Answer Post or Page or contact us through our contact us page. We will try to update the question/answer ASAP.
What are the Bing Ads Accredited Professional certification courses all about?
Every Pay Per Click (PPC) Specialist, Digital Marketer, and Ad Specialist desires to pass the Bing Ads Accredited Professional exam. Bing Ads has an accredited professional certification to ensure your skills and abilities as a digital marketing and paid search professionals are up to date, in order to use Bing Ads on a day to day basis. The Bing Ads Accredited Professional certification course provides free certification to improve your understanding of how to manage and optimize a Bing Ads campaign.
Benefits of getting certified in Bing Ads:
- Recognization as a Bing Ads expert with an official member badge.
- Be placed in the Accredited Professional membership directory.
- Also, Enjoy updated profiles that include social media platforms and sharing sites.
- Build your resume.
If you’re a business leader who stays ahead of the curve. Now take that strategy even further as a Bing Ads Accredited Professional. Our program shows you how to get the most of your ad spend, so you gain more from your marketing dollars. Best of all, our courses and exam are absolutely free.
- Increase your Bing Ads proficiency.
- Optimize ad campaigns.
- Enjoy member benefits.
- Maximize your Bing Ads reporting & tools knowledge.
What is the name of the exam?
Bing Ads accredited professional certification course
What is the exam registration fee?
The program is free for everyone. There is no fee or registration required for training or accreditation.
What are the prerequisites and eligibility criteria for this exam?
There are no such prerequisites and eligibility criteria for the certification exam.
What are the topics covered in the exam?
- Introduction to campaigns, and groups and how to import from Google AdWords
- Bing Ads policies
- Ad extensions
- Bing Ads Editor
- Bing Ads Editor campaign optimization
- expanded Text Ads, Upgraded URLs, and dynamic text insertion
- Keyword match types
- Bing Ads budgeting and billing
- Audience Targeting: Behaviour and demographic
- Campaign optimization for PPC ads
- Bing Shopping Campaigns
- Creating a great ad experience with Quality Score
- Bing Ads automated rules and bids
Where do I take the exam?
What is the format of the exam?
Multiple Choice Questions
How many questions are asked in the exam?
100 multiple-choice questions
What is the duration of the exam?
No time limit to complete all 100 Questions
What is the passing score?
What is the validity of the certification?
The Bing Ads exam certificate will remain valid for one year, after which time you will need to retake the exam to remain certified.
Where can I find more information about this exam?
You can find more information at https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-in/resources/training/get-accredited
Which certification covers this exam?
Bing Ads Accredited Professional Certification
What are the career opportunities after passing this exam?
- Digital Media Marketing Manager
- SEA Bing Specialist
- Social Media Marketer
- Ad. Specialist
- Bing Consultant
- If you have Universal Event Tracking (UET) enabled, you can use it to verify and create your store in Microsoft Merchant Center (MMC). True or false?
- Microsoft Advertising supplies the curated list of potential customers for in-market audiences. True or False?
- With the Microsoft Audience Network, the only targeting option available is keyword targeting. True or False?
- Microsoft Advertising includes robust research and reporting tools to help you identify potential areas for campaign improvement. What is it called when you improve your campaign based on the results of these tools?
- Keyword Planner is a keyword research tool that provides which kinds of insight?
- Microsoft Advertising Editor allows you to work and make changes offline and online. True or False?
- Search syndication and distribution is when a search engine provides its services to a third-party in need of search capabilities for their digital properties. True or false?
- How might using Multi-User Access for sign up be useful for your agency or business?
- Microsoft Advertising Multi-user Access lets you use one username to access multiple customer shells. True or false?
- An Expanded Text Ad can contain 2 ad titles, 2 ad copies and URL paths. True or false?
- You can serve ads on the Microsoft Audience Network (MSAN) from search campaigns. True or false?
- What are two best practices for monitoring performance in Syndication networks? (Select 2)
- Choose 2 targeting options that would allow you to better serve ads to potential customers who meet specific criteria.
- The Microsoft Audience Network supports which two kinds of ad formats? Choose all that apply.
- You cannot copy campaigns from Google Ads into Microsoft Advertising using the Google Import tool. True or false?
- Microsoft Advertising will not use your Google Ads sign-in information for any purpose other than the import process. True or false?
- You want to track your search advertising budget and spend. Which report group should you select?
- What are some Microsoft Advertising guidelines to use in order to avoid common editorial disapprovals?
- You can now receive billing alerts and monthly invoices via email. True or false?
- What is the key tactic in optimizing your PPC ads?
- Which ad extension will help boost ad performance by highlighting products and services? Choose all that apply.
- A custom audience is a type of remarketing list. What is NOT required to set this up?
- Exclusions you set at the campaign level will always cascade down to all of the ads in your campaign, regardless of ad group settings. True or false?
- Device investment (desktops/laptops, tablets and smartphones) can be controlled by bid modifiers of: (Select 2)
- What is the main advantage of using dynamic text in your ads?
- What are the campaign and image limits with Google Import for Audience Campaigns?
- What bid strategies are currently available for bid optimization? Choose all that apply.
- Coho Winery wants their ad to display for the keyword cabernet sauvignon only when a customer’s search query matches their keyword exactly, including some close variants, with no extra words. Which keyword match option should they select?
- You want to determine which ads lead to clicks and conversions, and which are not performing. Which type of report should you select?
- Looking at traffic history is one way to improve your bidding strategy. True or false?
- To optimize your product feeds no matter the priority or filter, you must make sure to take the following actions: (Select 2)
- You can adjust your bidding so ad spend will go toward the best performing devices. True or false?
- What do you call words or phrases that trigger ads when they match a customer’s search query?
- Microsoft Advertising Editor allows customers to use the Google Import tool to schedule and sync imports from Google Ads campaigns automatically. True or false?
- Which Microsoft Advertising functionality policies must advertisers adhere to?
- How do bid adjustments (modifiers) affect the display of your ad?
- In order for LinkedIn Profile Targeting to work, people must meet which criteria? (Select 2)
- Page feeds can’t support URLs for dynamic search ads campaigns in a spreadsheet format. True or false?
- Which ad extension report allows you to track how your business attracts customers across PCs, tablets and mobile devices? Choose all that apply.
- Audience remarketing is a good way to select the appropriate customers to see your ad. True or false?
- The Negative Keywords Conflicts report provides useful information about how negative keywords may be reducing campaign effectiveness. This report returns which of the following information? (Select 2)
- Trey Research sells vegetable seeds and does not want its ad to display when a customer searches for flower seeds. To avoid displaying an ad when a customer searches for flower seeds, which Microsoft Advertising option should they select?
- A tracking tag (UET tag) is designed to help advertisers target their audience for which purpose? Choose all that apply.
- With search advertising, what happens when a customer clicks your ad? (Select 2)
- What Microsoft Advertising feature allows you to specify how closely a customer’s search query must match your keyword before your ad is displayed?
- The Competition tab in Reporting gives you what two functionalities? (Select 2)
- Which column in the Microsoft Advertising data summary table tells you the pre- and post-auction delivery status of your campaign?
- When using Microsoft Advertising Intelligence, you should include what metrics in running a report?
- What are two ways to import a file? (Select 2)
- A broad match modifier tells Microsoft Advertising that a specific word or words must not be present in order for your ad to display. True or False?
- A best practice for updating UET tags on your website is:
- Which elements in the Microsoft Advertising quality score formula should you use to determine the best ways to optimize your ads?
- Which of the following audience variables can be used to target your ads and keywords? Choose all that apply.
- How many tags must you place on your site to track multiple campaigns?
- The Microsoft Audience Network is an advertising solution powered by the Microsoft Graph and Artificial Intelligence. True or False?
- You can find your PPC quality scores in your Performance Reports and in your Keywords list. True or false?
- Which Delivery status is given to ads or keywords that violate the Microsoft Advertising policies?
- Dynamic search ads are most appropriate for which two types of advertisers? (Select 2)
- Which of the following might generate invalid clicks? (Select 2)
- With pay-per-click search advertising, when are you charged?
- What is the main benefit of Syndication?
- The Multi-user Access bulk workflow prevents you from setting up multiple consolidated logins at once. True or false?
- How many managing customers can you grant access for on your account? (And likewise remove?)
- Where might your Microsoft Audience Ads be displayed?
- What is a keyword bid?
- Before you create product ads in a shopping campaign, you must first do what? Choose all that apply.
- Where can you select different options depending on whether you have one or multiple accounts?
- With Google Import, you can decide if you’d like to import all existing and new campaigns from Google Ads or just specific campaigns. True or false?
- What are the benefits of having an upgraded URL?
- Automated rules can only be applied at the campaign level. True or false?
- Microsoft Advertising Editor does not allow you to import your Google Ads campaigns directly into the Editor, make changes, and post them. True or false?
- In Microsoft Advertising, which customer actions are considered conversions? (Select 3)
- What are the three categories of attributes for ad customizer feeds?
- It is possible to bulk edit and manage multiple accounts using a Mac. True or False?
- You can create a new campaign by copying an existing campaign from one account to another. True or false?
- Recent updates to the Microsoft Advertising Editor are the following:
- The keyword research feature can help you:
- With LinkedIn Profile Targeting, you can target customers based on what criteria?
- The Microsoft Advertising Intelligence keyword planner tool is a paid-subscription tool that builds keyword lists. True or false?
- LinkedIn Profile Targeting when used with ‘Bid only’ target setting will narrow your ad’s audience. True or False?
- What needs to happen before you import your custom audiences into Microsoft Advertising for search remarketing?
- If you set a daily accelerated budget too low for the traffic generated by your keywords what might happen?
- Each campaign you create will have its own ___________.
- With Microsoft Advertising, you can export which kinds of campaigns?
- Price Extensions are a pay-per-click extension that display your products or services. True or false?
- What are two ways you can advantage of audience targeting? (Select 2)
- If you are unable to find your ad in the Microsoft Advertising Network results pages, why should you first examine the Impressions column in the Microsoft Advertising data summary tables?
- What should you do after accessing the Opportunities tab for further optimization? Choose all that apply.
- Which of the following can you customize in Microsoft Advertising Editor?
- Which feature should you use to create a custom filter that shows items with different attributes?
- What key strategies might an advertiser use Microsoft Advertising Intelligence for?
- In-market audiences can be imported from Google Ads campaigns. True or False?
- You can save time and effort with the Google Merchant Center (GMC) Import if you have _________ up and running.
- The only way to use Hotel Ads is to sign up with your account manager. True or false?
- What is an example of a remarketing exclusion along with remarketing targeting?
- Best practices for using automated rules include the following: (Select 3)
- Which of the following ideas should you consider implementing when writing your ad?
- When using Dynamic search ads, what happens after you create specific ad text for your relevant targets?
- Which of these Scripts options are available to you in Microsoft Advertising?
- From where can you export data in Microsoft Advertising Editor?
- Microsoft Advertising Intelligence does not allow you to build separate reports. True or false?
- Which components are not required for a Microsoft Advertising expanded text ad? Choose all that apply.
- Universal Event Tracking (UET) is a mechanism for advertisers to do what?
- Why is it important to choose the right keywords? (Select 2)
- How many levels of organization are contained within the Hotel Ads structure?
- What is the best question to ask yourself when considering how to create a positive landing page experience?
- With Hotel Ads, how can you upload your bids, bid multipliers, and hotel group associations in bulk? (Select 3)
- A visitor to the Baldwin Museum of Science website signs up to receive its newsletter. What is this customer action called?
- What keyword-specific metrics might you use to tailor your bid strategy based on the price of your products or services?
- You can also use MAI to conduct international research by populating which boxes? Choose all that apply.
- With Call Extensions you can do the following: (Select 2)