Exam Name: Google Analytics For Beginners Assessment (Certification)
Please Note: We tried our best to keep this website updated for our users for free. You can also contribute by updating new questions or existing question-answer(s). There are many questions on our website, it’s not easy for us to check them regularly. It will be great if you can help us to update the website. Just comment on the same Answer Post or Page or contact us through our contact us page. We will try to update the question/answer ASAP.
Google Analytics for Beginners shows new users how to create an account, implement tracking code, and set up data filters. You’ll learn how to navigate the Google Analytics interface and reports, and set up dashboards and shortcuts. The course will also demonstrate how to analyze basic Audience, Acquisition, and Behavior reports, and set up goals and campaign tracking.
This course covers Google Analytics primarily for measuring website traffic. To learn about new capabilities that bring app and web analytics together,
Is this course available in a different language?The course is available in Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Czech, Dutch, English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, and Vietnamese. You can use the language selector in the bottom right corner of the page to switch languages.
How long will the course take to complete?If you go through all the course content sequentially, we expect the course to take 4-6 hours to complete, depending on your level of familiarity with the course content.
How long will I have to earn a certificate of completion?You may earn a certificate of completion at any time. You can track your progress through the course in your User Profile and return at any time to complete the course assessments. Note that you will need a score of 80% or better on each assessment to earn a certificate of completion.
How much do Academy courses cost?All Academy courses are free of charge.
Can I use my mobile device to view the course content?Academy courses include formats such as video and text lessons, which are accessible from most mobile devices. However, not all devices are the same, so some content may not work optimally on some mobile devices.
- Using tracking code, Google Analytics can report on data from which systems?
- To collect data using Google Analytics, which steps must be completed?
- The Analytics tracking code can collect which of the following?
- When will Google Analytics end a session by default?
- Once Google Analytics processes data, it’s stored in a database where it can’t be modified.
- Which represents the hierarchical structure of a Google Analytics account from top to bottom?
- A user with “edit”? permissions at the Account level will automatically have “edit”? permissions at which other levels?
- To locate a property’s Analytics tracking code, which sequence of steps should be followed?
- To use Analytics to collect website data, what must be added to the website page HTML?
- Where should the Analytics tracking code be placed in the HTML of a webpage to collect data?
- When a new view is created, what data will be included?
- A deleted view can be recovered by account administrators within how many days?
- What are the options for filtering data in Google Analytics?
- Why is it important to keep one unfiltered view when using filters with Google Analytics?
- In which order does Google Analytics filter data?
- When a filter is applied to a view, what data is affected?
- What feature would be used to compare two date ranges in a report?
- What does the “Users”? metric measure?
- What is the “Bounce Rate”? in Google Analytics?
- What is a “dimension”? in Google Analytics?
- What is a “metric”? in Google Analytics?
- What is a “secondary dimension”? in Google Analytics?
- Which Google Analytics visualization compares report data to the website average?
- How can the amount of data in a sampled Google Analytics report be increased?
- When selecting “Share Template Link”? in the dashboard, what will be shared?
- When a dashboard is shared, users can edit the dashboard configuration.
- What setting must be enabled to view data in Demographics and Interests Reports?
- What report would best help identify potential browser issues with website traffic?
- What report shows what mobile devices were used to view a website?
- Which Traffic Source dimensions does Google Analytics automatically capture for each user who comes to your site?
- Which “sources”? are available in Google Analytics?
- Which “mediums”? are available in Google Analytics?
- Which “channels” are available in the default Channels report?
- What report can show how particular sections of website content performed?
- What report lists the website pages where users first arrived?
- What report should be used to check if users are leaving from important pages on your website?
- Which three tags does Google Analytics require for accurate campaign tracking?
- Which tags are standard Google Analytics campaign parameters?
- To quickly generate campaign tags, what tool should be used?
- Which formats may be used to add a custom campaign parameter to a URL?
- Which are examples of Goals in Google Analytics?
- When creating a Goal in Google Analytics, which are required?
- If the Google Merchandise Store sets up a URL goal of “/thankyou”? and a Match Type of “Begins with”?, which of the following pages on www.googlemerchandisestore.com will count as goals?
- Google Ads lets users advertise on which properties?
- Enabling auto-tagging does what?
- What Google Ads report in Google Analytics can show which bid adjustments resulted in higher conversions?