Exam Name: Creative Certification Exam
Please Note: We tried our best to keep this website updated for our users for free. You can also contribute by updating new questions or existing question-answer(s). There are many questions on our website, it’s not easy for us to check them regularly. It will be great if you can help us to update the website. Just comment on the same Answer Post or Page or contact us through our contact us page. We will try to update the question/answer ASAP.
Exam Info :
Google Marketing Platform Product Certifications identify qualified users who demonstrate the ability to perform critical tasks and workflows with Platform products. The certification exams are designed for users with real-world, hands-on experience using Google Marketing Platform products, and test on specific predetermined criteria aligned with critical job tasks. The certification exams are not recommended for users who don’t have direct product experience.
About this exam
The Creative Certification exam covers rich media creative setup using Google Web Design and Creative to build HTML5 and dynamic creatives. It also assesses the steps to preview, QA, and publish creatives to Campaign Manager, and then measure results.
Users completing this exam should have experience with Studio and dynamic workflows, working with feeds, and the production of display ads with Google Web Designer and hand-coded creatives. This exam also covers knowledge related to workflow integration with trafficking and programmatic campaigns.
The knowledge tested in this exam typically aligns with the following roles:
- Project Manager
- Creative Developer
- Creative Director
Database Questions :
- When a feed contains a column of dynamic clickthrough URLs, what function will a hand-coded creative use?
- Which two settings determine which dynamic content is selected by the ad server to send to the creative? (select two)
- Which three feed types can be used for importing data into dynamic campaigns in Studio? (select three)
- When should the code from “Step 4: Generate Code” be called by a hand-coded dynamic creative?
- Which three components are available in Google Web Designer? (select three)
- Which two variables can be used to optimize the rotation of dynamic creatives? (select two)
- When working on a profile with a ranked combination of rules, what feature should be used at the Manage Rules stage?
- In what section of Studio are creative images and videos stored?
- Which two Campaign Manager attributes can be used as filters in a dynamic feed? (select two)
- What field type is used for data pass targeting in a dynamic profile?
- Which two targeting types are supported in Studio for dynamic creatives? (select two)
- In what product are dynamic targeting keys created?
- When using creative dimension filtering, what steps must be taken to generate dynamic previews correctly?
- Which types of assets can be used in Studio? (select two)
- What are three benefits of using an existing Google Merchant Center feed for dynamic creatives in Studio? (select three)
- What dynamic strategy allows flight scheduling of dynamic creatives?
- To build an expanding creative, which three panels must be included in the HTML? (select three)
- What feature allows users to create a dynamic field without needing to upload a feed?
- In the dynamic workflow after managing the data and rules, what is the next step to set up a dynamic creative?
- How many Studio profiles can a dynamic creative be linked to?
- Where is the dynamic path for an asset found?
- How can a Studio profile be edited without impacting the live campaign?
- What are three benefits of filtering by creative dimensions? (select three)
- What does optimization prioritize when used for dynamic creatives?
- Which two columns are required in a feed? (select two)
- What’s the most efficient way to target one headline to 10 different audience IDs in a feed?
- To create a dynamic profile, what steps must be taken in the Dynamic Content section?
- To preview a creative on a blank page, what option should be selected from the dropdown?
- What are two creative elements that can be dynamic? (select two)
- What steps should be taken under Manage Data to upload a new feed to the Studio profile?
- What user access level allows read and write access to create or edit a dynamic profile and feed?
- What is the Asset Library file size limit per upload for video files?
- Which two methods can be used to connect dynamic data to an element in the creative? (select two)
- When a user generates a dynamic preview and receives the error “Can’t show a preview because you haven’t set a default creative or your applied filters don’t match any feed rows,” what first step should be taken to troubleshoot the error?
- Which two methods can be used to build dynamic creatives for Studio? (select two)
- What step must be taken before initiating a full screen expansion?
- Which three creative types are allowed when using VPAID creatives? (select three)
- When should the dynamic creative be uploaded to Studio?
- What do “counters” measure in Studio?
- To target multiple Campaign Manager IDs within one cell of a feed, what character is used to separate IDs?
- Which three elements are required for a dynamic creative? (select three)
- When an asset is selected in the Asset Library, which three attributes appear in the asset Details section? (select three)
- What values are included in the targeting column of a remarketing feed?
- In what section of Studio can users create and manage dynamic profiles?
- What action occurs when assets are uploaded to the Creative section?
- What type of creative appears within a set of borders and doesn’t expand or cover a website’s content?
- Which three rotation settings are available in Studio? (select three)
- In what section of Studio can users upload and manage ad files?
- How can a dynamic preview sheet be removed from a Studio profile?
- Which two types of creatives either float above a webpage or fill an entire mobile screen? (select two)
- The HTML5 Enabler should be added to which tag in a creative’s HTML file?
- Which two data types are NOT supported as dynamic elements? (select two)
- What profile setting allows Studio to match more than one row on impression?
- Where are dynamic profiles located?
- Which two preview types can be used to generate a dynamic preview? (select two)
- What dynamic strategy uses a naming convention to replace numeric Campaign Manager IDs?
- What method for using custom fonts is NOT supported for dynamic text?
- When you have multiple images to support different creative sizes within a single profile, what action should be taken?
- What is the minimum number of exits required for a creative?
- Echo remarketing uses dynamic content from what source?
- What is the Asset Library file size limit per upload for non-video files?
- What tool makes it possible to preview a creative on a mobile device that’s linked to a Studio account?
- What is the proper format for geo-targeting a location in a feed?
- What feature can be used to target multiple columns in a feed one at a time?
- What are two benefits of using dynamic creatives in Studio? (select two)
- In what section of Studio is user access managed?
- What is the method most often used to define the dynamic content for a creative?
- Which two options must be true to use open optimization? (select two)
- Which two video formats can be built as Rich Media in Studio? (select two)
- Which two capabilities are possible with dynamic preview sheets? (select two)