Exam Name: Google My Business Basics Assessment
Please Note: We tried our best to keep this website updated for our users for free. You can also contribute by updating new questions or existing question-answer(s). There are many questions on our website, it’s not easy for us to check them regularly. It will be great if you can help us to update the website. Just comment on the same Answer Post or Page or contact us through our contact us page. We will try to update the question/answer ASAP.
Learn how to use your free Google My Business to create listings that will stand out when customers search online. Take all the courses, pass the Assessment, and earn an Achievement to display on your profile.
Google My Business Basics Courses
Engage customers with Google My Business
- Claim your Google My Business listing
Get your business listing verified
Optimize your Google My Business listing
Use tools to engage your customers
Manage listings simply in bulk
Pass the Assessment and Earn an Achievement
Google My Business Basics Assessment
- The Google My Business messaging tool allows customers to reach business owners through what type of communication?
- You are using Google My Business to promote your restaurant online and attract new customers. What feature can you use to encourage new people to try you out?
- What can you use to write applications that manage a Google My Business account and location data?
- Cozy Coat Factory is a large chain retailer of discount fashions. Many of their stores are located within shopping centers and outlet malls. How should you input the business name of these locations in their bulk upload spreadsheet?
- You just started using Google My Business and you want to see how many of your customers have been interacting with your business online. What feature can you use to access this information?
- Michelle wants to know how she can improve her business listing so it reaches the most people online. What can she do to get the information she needs?
- You just created a new product and want to get in front of potential customers who use Google Search and Maps. What is the most suitable Google My Business tool you can use to accomplish this?
- Juan wants to claim an existing listing for his business. What does he need to do to get started?
- How can business owners benefit from using AdWords Express with their Google My Business listing?
- What are the verifcation options for businesses with 10 or more locations?
- You made changes to your business listing, but Google flagged the edits as pending. What do you need to do so your updated information appears in your listing?
- Lamin has requested and is awaiting his verification code, when he realizes he needs to edit some of his business information. What should he do next?
- Bob owns a small café with a Google My Business listing, but he’d also love to have a mobile-friendly website as well. He doesn’t know much about creating websites. What’s a tool that Bob can use to create his site?
- Jessica has claimed and edited her listing, but she is still not seeing her changes live on Google Search. What step does she need to complete to finalize her listing?
- Alan wants to make sure customers searching online know about the new line of shoes his store is now selling. What can he do with his Google My Business listing so customers learn about his new product?