Exam Name: Google Tag Manager Fundamentals Assessment Answers
Please Note: We tried our best to keep this website updated for our users for free. You can also contribute by updating new questions or existing question-answer(s). There are many questions on our website, it’s not easy for us to check them regularly. It will be great if you can help us to update the website. Just comment on the same Answer Post or Page or contact us through our contact us page. We will try to update the question/answer ASAP.
- Unit 1: Starting out with Google Tag Manager
- Lesson 1: Course Introduction
- Lesson 2: Start with a measurement plan
- Lesson 3: Develop a tag implementation strategy
- Lesson 4: Tag Manager overview
- Unit 2: Setting up Google Tag Manager
- Lesson 1: Install the Google Analytics tag
- Lesson 2: Set up a GA Property variable
- Lesson 3: Set up cross-domain tracking
- Lesson 4: Understand the Data Layer
- Unit 3: Collecting data using the Data Layer, variables, and events
- Lesson 1: Pass static values into Custom Dimensions
- Lesson 2: Pass dynamic values into Custom Metrics
- Lesson 3: Track events with variables
- Unit 4: Using additional tags for marketing and remarketing
- Lesson 1: Set up Google Ads conversion tracking
- Lesson 2: Set up Dynamic Remarketing
- Lesson 3: Course Review
Is this course available in a different language?The course is available in Chinese (Simplified), Czech, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, and Turkish. You can use the language selector in the bottom right corner of the page to switch languages.
Why are some of the courses translated and some of the courses in English?During the translation process, there may be some English mixed in with the translated text. If you check back later, this should be resolved as our translators work through the course content.
How long will this course take to complete?If you go through all the course content sequentially, we expect the course to take 4-6 hours to complete, depending on your level of familiarity with the course content.
If I have a question about the course, who should I ask?For any questions about the course, please visit the Course Community. There you can find frequently asked questions, extra tips about using Google Analytics not included in the course, and post new questions that industry experts, as well as fellow Academy students, can help answer.
How long will I have to earn a certificate of completion?You may earn a certificate of completion at any time. You can track your progress through the course in your User Profile and return at any time to complete the course assessments. Note that you will need a score of 80% or better on each assessment to earn a certificate of completion.
How much do Academy courses cost?All Academy courses are free of charge.
- Google Tag Manager helps you manage your website in which of the following ways?
- Google Tag Manager can only be used with Google tags
- To create a tag implementation plan, what are the recommended guidelines?
- Which Tag Manager tag would you use to track metrics and dimensions in Google Analytics?
- What is stored in a Tag Manager container?
- What is a “container snippet” in Tag Manager?
- A Tag Manager account allows you to do which of the following?:
- What is a “trigger” in Tag Manager?
- What are the three parts of a trigger in Tag Manager?
- How do you enable a built-in variable in Tag Manager?
- When logging into Google Tag Manager for the first time, what needs to be set up?
- Where can the container code be found in Google Tag Manager?
- Which Tracking ID format should be used when setting up an Analytics Pageview tag?
- What kind of variable should be used for a reusable Google Analytics property ID variable?
- Which are benefits of using the data layer in Tag Manager?
- Where should the data layer object be placed in the website code?
- How are variables structured in the data layer?
- Which can be used to populate information to the data layer?
- Data Layer variables automatically persist across different web pages
- To pass static values from a website into Google Analytics Custom Dimensions using the data layer, which of these must be set up?
- The data layer “push” method allows you to do what?
- To pass dynamic values from a website into Google Analytics Custom Metrics using the data layer, which of these must be set up?
- To send Custom Dimension data with an Analytics Pageview tag, what do you need to add to the Pageview tag in Tag Manager?
- To send Custom Metric data with an Analytics Pageview tag, what do we need to add to the Pageview tag in Tag Manager?
- What event type would you choose to track button clicks using an event trigger?
- What kinds of website actions can trigger a Google Analytics event tag in Tag Manager?
- What kind of user-defined variable should you use to track the URL of a webpage in Tag Manager?
- What Tag Manager variable type should you use to track only the part of a URL after the hash sign?
- Which built-in variable should you use to define an event trigger based on the class of a Submit button?
- To create an Google Ads Conversion tracking tag in Tag Manager, which of these is needed from your Google Ads account?
- What would you put in the Conversion Value field to dynamically capture the conversion values associated with your Google Ads tag?
- What does Google Analytics Dynamic Remarketing use to show website visitors ads for content they previously viewed?
- To set up Dynamic Remarketing in Tag Manager, where do you enable data collection for Advertising Features?
- What does Google Ads use to generate dynamic ads based on a user’s past interactions with website products and services?
- Where can you find a list of business-vertical attributes for Dynamic Remarketing?
- For Dynamic Remarketing, what kind of variable needs to be set up in Tag Manager to collect information in the data layer?
- For Dynamic Remarketing, what needs to be set up in Google Analytics to collect information from the data layer?
- For Dynamic Remarketing, if you wish to use the data layer to collect when a user adds a product to their shopping cart without refreshing the page, what Analytics track type would you use?
- For Dynamic Remarketing, to set your tag to fire on a particular page, what should your trigger variable be set to?