Exam Name: Advanced Google Analytics Assessment Exam
Please Note: We tried our best to keep this website updated for our users for free. You can also contribute by updating new questions or existing question-answer(s). There are many questions on our website, it’s not easy for us to check them regularly. It will be great if you can help us to update the website. Just comment on the same Answer Post or Page or contact us through our contact us page. We will try to update the question/answer ASAP.
Advanced Google Analytics walks you through how data gets collected and processed into readable reports. You'll learn how to use configurations like Custom Dimensions, Custom Metrics, and Event Tracking to collect data that are specific to your business. The course will also demonstrate more advanced analysis techniques using segmentation, channel reports, audience reports, and custom reports, as well as marketing strategies like remarketing and Dynamic Remarketing that show ads to customers who have visited your website.
This course covers Google Analytics primarily for measuring website traffic. To learn about new capabilities that bring app and web analytics together
How do I prepare for and complete the Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ) exam?Google Analytics for Beginners and Advanced Google Analytics are Academy courses intended to prepare you for the GAIQ. We strongly recommend you complete both courses before taking GAIQ. When you are ready, you can complete the Google Analytics Individual Qualification exam on the Skillshop learning platform. Note that your certificate information will not be recorded on Analytics Academy like your course completion certificate. These certificates will exist in separate systems.
Is this course available in a different language?The course is available in Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Czech, Dutch, English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, and Vietnamese. You can use the language selector in the bottom right corner of the page to switch languages.
How long will the course take to complete?If you go through all the course content sequentially, we expect the course to take 4-6 hours to complete, depending on your level of familiarity with the course content.
How long will I have to earn a certificate of completion?You may earn a certificate of completion at any time. You can track your progress through the course in your User Profile and return at any time to complete the course assessments. Note that you will need a score of 80% or better on each assessment to earn a certificate of completion.
How much do Academy courses cost?All Academy courses are free of charge.
Can I use my mobile device to view the course content?Academy courses include formats such as video and text lessons, which are accessible from most mobile devices. However, not all devices are the same, so some content may not work optimally on some mobile devices.
- If default Google Analytics tracking code is installed on pages with different domains, Analytics will count these users and sessions separately.
- What does Google Analytics call a URL that passes data parameters for reporting?
- When does the Google Analytics tracking code send a pageview hit to Analytics?
- When does the Google Analytics tracking code send an event hit to Analytics?
- What does Google Analytics use to differentiate new and returning users?
- What will happen if a user clears the Analytics cookie from their browser?
- By default, Google Analytics can recognize returning users over multiple sessions from different browsers and devices.
- A session in Google Analytics times out after how many minutes by default?
- To send data to Google Analytics from a web-connected device like a point-of-sale system, what feature must be used?
- For an event goal defined as playing a video, how many Goal conversions will Google Analytics record if that video is played three times in the same session?
- Which are Goal types in Google Analytics?
- If data is excluded from a view using a filter, it may be recovered within thirty days.
- Which of these scopes could be used for dimensions and metrics?
- When defining a measurement plan, what is the order of steps?
- What are macro-conversions in a measurement plan?
- To collect data from two websites with different URLs using a single Google Analytics property, what feature must be set up?
- Filters may be applied retroactively to any data that has already been processed.
- To see data for users from the U.S. and Canada only in a view, which filter would be applied?
- To view data in reports by user categories such as Bronze, Gold, and Platinum status levels, what Google Analytics feature is needed to collect this data?
- To pair metrics with dimensions, what should they have in common?
- To create a Custom Dimension for membership status (i.e., rewards level), what scope would be applied?
- Custom Dimensions can be used in which reports?
- When a Custom Dimension is active, which data will it affect?
- To collect the number of comments users posted to a website page, what feature would be used?
- Custom Metrics can have which scopes?
- What four parameters can be included with an event hit for reporting?
- If a user watches a video with event tracking three times in a single session, how many Unique Events will be counted?
- Segments applied to reports can analyze data for which of the following groups?
- Custom segments may be created using which criteria?
- How many segments may be applied at once?
- Because segments are applied before sampling, segmented data will not be sampled.
- What report shows data segmented by channel?
- Google Ads and Google Marketing Platform campaigns served on the Google Display Network are grouped into which channel?
- What report analyzes which webpages get the most traffic and highest engagement?
- In a “last-click” attribution model, Google Analytics will attribute all of the conversion credit to which source(s)?
- Multi-channel Funnel reports can credit conversions across which channels?
- How would Google Analytics credit a channel that contributed to a conversion prior to the final interaction?
- What report shows users who initiated sessions over 1-day, 7-day, 14-day, and 30-day periods?
- What report groups an audience based on acquisition date and compares behavior metrics over several weeks?
- Custom Reports have which capabilities?
- What type of Custom Report shows a static, sortable table with rows of data?
- Which would prevent data from appearing in a Custom Report?
- What is “remarketing” in Google Analytics?
- To enable remarketing in Google Analytics, what must first be enabled?
- Which remarketing audiences can be defined in Google Analytics?
- Remarketing can show relevant ads on which Google properties?
- What is the maximum duration a user can be included in a remarketing audience?
- What Google Analytics data can be used to define a remarketing audience?
- How many user cookies does an audience list require to be eligible for Google Ads Search Ad remarketing?
- Which users could be targeted with Dynamic Remarketing to bring them back to a website?
- To set up Dynamic Remarketing for a retail vertical, what must be linked to Google Ads?
- To set up Dynamic Remarketing, what must first be created in Google Analytics?