Exam Name: Getting Started With Google Analytics 360 Assessment
Please Note: We tried our best to keep this website updated for our users for free. You can also contribute by updating new questions or existing question-answer(s). There are many questions on our website, it’s not easy for us to check them regularly. It will be great if you can help us to update the website. Just comment on the same Answer Post or Page or contact us through our contact us page. We will try to update the question/answer ASAP.
Getting Started With Google Analytics 360 walks you through how you can take advantage of the enterprise-level features you gain from Analytics 360. You’ll learn about advanced features such as Roll-Up Reporting, Custom Funnels, Unsampled Reports, and Custom Tables. You’ll also gain insight into how you can benefit from reporting with BigQuery and native integrations with Google Marketing Platform products and Google Ad Manager. Throughout the course, we’ll provide you with real-world examples to illustrate how you can leverage Analytics 360’s features and integrations to drive performance and achieve your business goals. If you’re new to Google Analytics, you should first complete Google Analytics for Beginners and Advanced Google Analytics on Analytics Academy.
- Unit 1: Introducing Google Analytics 360
- Lesson 1: Benefits of Analytics 360
- Lesson 2: Roll-Up Reporting
- Lesson 3: Custom Funnels
- Lesson 4: Unsampled Reports and Custom Tables
- Unit 2: BigQuery/GA360 integration
- Lesson 1: Reporting with BigQuery
- Lesson 2: Getting started with BigQuery/GA360 integration
- Unit 3: Google Marketing Platform/GA360 integrations
- Lesson 1: Google Marketing Platform integrations
- Lesson 2: Comparing GA and CM attribution models
- Lesson 3: Understanding key metrics
- Unit 3: Google Marketing Platform/GA360 integrations
- Unit 4: Campaign Manager/GA360 integration
- Lesson 1: Campaign Manager reporting integration
- Lesson 2: CM Reports, Dimensions, and Metrics
- Lesson 3: CM/GA360 Use Case and Setup
- Unit 5: Display & Video 360/GA360 integration
- Lesson 1: Display & Video 360 reporting integration
- Lesson 2: DV360 Reports, Dimensions, and Metrics
- Lesson 3: DV360/GA360 Remarketing and Setup
- Unit 6: Search Ads 360/GA360 integration
- Lesson 1: Search Ads 360 reporting integration
- Lesson 2: SA360 Reports, Dimensions, and Metrics
- Lesson 3: SA360/GA360 Setup
- Lesson 4: Course Summary
- Unit 7: Google Ad Manager/GA360 integration (OPTIONAL)
- Lesson 1: Google Ad Manager reporting integration
- Lesson 2: Using Custom Reports and Audiences with Ad Manager
- Lesson 3: Ad Manager/GA360 Setup
Is this course available in a different language?The course will be available in Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Czech, Dutch, English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, and Vietnamese. When these languages are available, you can use the language selector in the bottom right corner of the page to switch languages.
Why are some of the courses translated and some of the courses in English?During the translation process, there may be some English mixed in with the translated text. If you check back later, this should be resolved as our translators work through the course content.
How long will this course take to complete?If you go through all the course content sequentially, we expect the course to take 5-7 hours to complete, depending on your level of familiarity with the course content.
If I have a question about the course, who should I ask?For any questions about the course, please visit the Course Community. There you can find frequently asked questions, extra tips about using Google Analytics not included in the course, and post new questions that industry experts, as well as fellow Academy students, can help answer.
How long will I have to earn a certificate of completion?You may earn a certificate of completion at any time. You can track your progress through the course in your User Profile and return at any time to complete the course assessments. Note that you will need a score of 80% or better on each assessment to earn a certificate of completion.
How much do Academy courses cost to take?All Academy courses are free of charge.
- Which of the following features are only available for Analytics 360 properties? (select three)
- Which feature is unique to Roll-Up Reporting Properties
- Which features need to be configured within the views of your new Roll-Up Property? (select three)
- Which of the following statements about Custom Funnels are true? (select three)
- In the custom funnel below, what was the percentage of users who left the funnel between stage 1 and stage 2?
- When does sampling occur in Analytics 360 reports?
- What would indicate that your report has exceeded its row limit?
- What is a key benefit of Custom Tables when compared to Unsampled Reports?
- What is BigQuery?
- Which of the following are benefits of using BigQuery to analyze your Analytics 360 data? (select three)
- What reporting objectives can be accomplished in BigQuery but not within the Google Analytics interface? (select two)
- What needs to be created before completing the BigQuery integration with Analytics 360?
- Using the BigQuery Export schema, which of the following fields are available in BigQuery?
- Why would dbm / cpm sessions reported in the All Traffic > Source/Medium report differ from the number of sessions reported in the Acquisition > Google Marketing Platform > Display & Video 360 reports? (select two)
- The All Traffic > Source/Medium report may be sampled while the Acquisition > Google Marketing Platform > Display & Video 360 reports are always unsampled
- Once integrated with Campaign Manager, Display & Video 360 or Search Ads 360, which types of conversions can be reported in the Conversions > Multi-Channel Funnels reports? (select three)
- If your property is integrated with both Display & Video 360 and Campaign Manager and auto-tagging is enabled, what will be the source/medium for sessions from Display & Video 360?
- A user sees one of your Campaign Manager ads. The next day, the user navigates to your site through an email campaign. How would their session be reported in the Campaign Manager > Campaigns report?
- Which of the following are reasons you would expect discrepancies between Campaign Manager Clicks and Campaign Manager Click-Through Sessions in Google Analytics? (select three)
- Which report would you use to understand how Display interactions across the full purchase path contribute to conversions?
- Once integrated with Campaign Manager, where can you use Campaign Manager dimensions within Google Analytics? (select three)
- In the Acquisition > Google Marketing Platform > Campaign Manager > Campaigns report, which metric group would you select to see Google Analytics sessions side-by-side with Campaign Manager impressions and clicks?
- Which of the following are benefits of using auto-tagging with your Campaign Manager integration? (select three)
- If you prefer to see your manual tag values for your Campaign Manager traffic, what feature would you edit in Google Analytics?
- Assuming we are using standard Default Channel Grouping definitions and DCLID auto-tagging, which channel will include sessions from Display & Video 360?
- Once integrated with Display & Video 360, where can you find the Display & Video 360 reports within Analytics 360?
- Which of the following can you use within a single Custom Report? (select two)
- How can you create Audiences in Google Analytics based on Display & Video 360 dimensions? (select two)
- Which of the following can be done with the Display & Video 360 integration? (select three)
- Which of the following are benefits of the Search Ads 360 reporting integration? (select three)
- Auto-tagging will ensure that traffic from your Search Ads 360 ads is consistently included in which Default Channel Grouping?
- Which of the following are used to calculate ROAS? (select two)
- If you want to identify generic keywords that are driving high site engagement, which Search Ads 360 report and metric would you view? (select two)
- Which set of reports would you use to view granular Google Ads dimensions such as Sitelinks, Bid Adjustments and Search Queries?